We know there are loads of other opportunities out there and that
quality employees are hot property, but ask our workforce what the TESA
difference is and they’ll tell you:
- Access to the nations best mine sites.
- A culture driven, loyal and family orientated business.
- A company that cares about safety and offers a medically and
industry trained OHS Team.
- Respect - part of a team, not just a number.
- Recognition of loyalty.
- Foot in the door to permanent work and rosters.
- Access to employee discounts through the SKILLED network.
- Managers who are keen to know your story - what you like, what
you don’t and where you see yourself in the future.
- Awesome training programs.
- Friendly staff who are a part of the local community.
- Industry equipped team that know the pressures because they’ve
done the job.
- A company that knows its service is only as good as its people.
- Long term relationships and regular contact.
So...what’s on offer?
From skilled open cut and underground
mine-workers, tradespersons and management, to coal handling and preparation
plant personnel and shut down crews, our core business is the attraction
and retention of high calibre temporary and permanent employees.
Always seeking candidates with Black Coal experience, our crews consists
- Skilled Workshop, Open Cut & Underground Mineworkers
- General Labourers
- Shutdown and Maintenance Personnel
- Technical Professionals
- Executive and Administrative Staff
People who are passionate, hard working, safety focussed and honest
are truly valued by TESA and benefit from excellent training opportunities,
mentoring programs and the occasional barbeque bash and employee incentive,
so...keen to join our crew?
Check out our current staff and workforce vacancies by clicking the button below.
Looking for a fresh start?
Thinking of relocating? Wondering what our regions offer?
If you are considering taking the next step in your career and it includes
a move to the Hunter Valley or Bowen Basin
for some useful info for you and your family.
Check out our monthly health
...all part of our program designed to improve the well being
of our crew.